Aldeburgh Hospital Sensory Garden
A brand new Sensory Garden has been created at Aldeburgh Hospital for the patients and visitors to enjoy through all the seasons of the year.
To the rear of the hospital, a rather tired neglected garden has been regenerated to produce a Sensory Garden primarily for the needs of the hospital's dementia patients.
The Sensory Garden has been designed to include:
• Accessible Garden Pathways
• Raised Flower & Plant Beds
• Under Canopy Colour Changing Mood LED Lighting
• Seating Areas Complete with LED Lighting
• Musical Instrument Designated Area
The New Sensory Garden will bring much pleasure to those who use this unique space and was possible due to the generous donations given, including CPS Building Services.