Building 107 RAF Mildenhall
After the 1950 invasion of South Korea by Communist forces, it was decided to re-establish a strong American force in Europe. On 11 July 1950, RAF Mildenhall was made available to the United States Air Force.
The project involved the removal and replacement of all domestic services throughout the building. We also had to design and prefabricate a new boiler room with a new BMS controls package. Both heating and domestic services were replaced with new copper pipework and fittings and either soldered or brazed as per the USAF specification.